Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My CRT TV IS TOTALY DEAD, THE fuse is blown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks My dear friends,
In back cover I got this information , WWW.ELCOT.COM
1. serial No 131050706066935 ,
2. 14" CTV,
3. Output voltage 90-270V AC ,
4. Power consumption 70 watts (max.)
5. Model No 13105.
Inside the TV Mother Board I got this Information,
1. ELCOT-VT - 1734,
2. CHUNG 630,
3. USOC 3001-G

Dear Brian sir,
There is no broken PCB, I was changed the same part numbers but still the TV is Not getting ON. Please Help me ......

This is the nearest I've managed to find based on the component part numbers, perhaps SHIVAKUMAR K can see if it is better matched to the TV he has.
ELCOT is "ELectronics COrporation of Tamil Nadu" who were only acting as a distributor, it's possible there were different sources for the same model.

Brian.

Attachments

• challenger_tc-1424_an5265_la76931_la78040_tc4053.pdf
    120.7 KB · Views: 80
It is a tiny little no-name-brand TV. It has an old CRT. It might cost more to repair it than replace it. Then why not replace it with a modern larger flatscreen one? 4k Ultra High-Definition.

Perhaps because in outlying regions around Bangalore they are unavailable and the TV stations are still analog. Digital switchover isn't expected to be finished in India until the end of 2016 and the choice of channels doesn't exactly warrant 4K UHD.

Brian.

Dear Brian Sir,
Thanks for your help, I replaced a small transistor that is A1015, a1015.JPG, the TV was On. in fuse place I check with a series bulb, it was dim, after that I replaced the fuse. The TV was ON. Thanks a lot for all my dear friends, Once again thanks for your Help.
What is the resistor value for 230 v line tester ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back