Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Turning on LEDS of SONY KOL-40HX750 BRAVIA TV without electronics

satach

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I got TV without electronics board, only power supply board. How to make LEDS turn on ? I want to make LED light from TV. Here is photos of power supply board and pins of cable leading to signal board.

Here are photos of pwoer supply board and pin information of cable leading to electronics signal boards.

db007228-13fe-4380-bdbd-6eb9cf060fc8.jpg
1.jpg

Hi,

I can´t find any LEDs in your photos. Can you mark them?

Which LEDs do you want to turn ON?
And why? for debugging purpose?
and how?

I don´t understand what you try to do.

Klaus

I can't be certain but that looks more like a CCFL power supply than a LED one. The high voltage capacitors in the top right corner suggest its from an older TV, LED backlights are higher current but lower voltage.

Brian.

how to modify the power module to run the illuminating LED matrices without electronics/signal module ?
I found some info that i need to put some signal on POWER_ON, BL_ON, DC_DIMMER, PWM DIMMER, but what signal ? 5V ? To all 4 pins ?

Connect resistor between power-on terminal and gnd, the power supply should work and output the voltage for driving the leds

Maybe resistor also for back light on terminal to gnd

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back