Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Multisim ---> Ultiboard [Circuit Design Transfer Problem]

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Creativeguy024

I designed my circuit for my mini project (mobile phone detector) in NI MULTISIM -11 and then decided to transfer the contents to NI-ULTIBOARD - 11 to design my PCB for the circuit. While transferring it shows that certain virtual components cannot be exported. I did some searching in the net and found out that you have to edit the footprint of the device to make it transferable to ULTIBOARD. But it's a pain in the neck to edit the foot print of each and every component in the circuit seperately [including resistors :shock:] Also I'm not sure which footprint to choose as it asks me to manually to select from a range of foot prints. Each foot print looks different in ULTIBOARD
So, My Question Is:

Is there an option in NI MULTISIM - 11 to make itself select the default foot prints for devices automatically? Is there an easy way to choose the footprints for the devices in NI MULTISIM - 11? :|
EDA_PIC1.jpg EDA_PIC2.jpg EDA_PIC3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back