Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

multilayer boards using orcad layoutplus 9.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

havi

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody,

Iam very beginer to orcad layoutplus. can anyone help me how to design multilayer boards. which precautions can i follow.and onemore question is how to create power planes. (split planes)

orcad has a good help document that shows you how to design
step by step for start i think it must not be hard to understand

If you beginer to orcad layoutplus, may be has meaning, to work with the latest version then orcad layoutplus 9.2

Yes, I agree with omit said.
Orcad has 2 part, Schematic creator (Called Orcad capture) and PCB creator/router (called orcad layout). Every of them has a nice guidence.
try to go to Help and click "learning layout" if you want to learn about layout. and the same with the Orcad capture.

Sorry my english is poor

:idea: Siswanto

but take care of the design ,if the size of pcb is larger than the drc check box , always irritating .
the good way to over come it is , using the specctra for routing. placement in layout plus.
that will work fine and fast.

binu g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back