Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] MPLAB error : PK3Er0045

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkcake

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi there ,
i have my own PICKIT3 by using the MPLAB software try to programming the hex to the pic .. i have been following those instruction what i am doing. there is some techicnal problem i was show up in MPLAB for PK3Err0045: You must connect to a target device to use PICKit 3.
i have attach the picture for the pickit 3 connect in pc .
please give me some advise while you have know this problem?
thank you

So i would to ask a few questions.
Does this adapter is support for PICKIT 3?
Does it support for PIC16F876 for the adapter? IMG_0334.JPGIMG_0335.JPGIMG_0336.JPGCould you give me some advise how could i sort out this kind of the problem?

Thank you

hi,

when you will connect target device i.e. PIC16F876 to it, it will detect the device and will show something like this:

Target Detected
Device ID Revision = 00000004, (ID can be different.)

Are you using PICkit3 power supply or external?

hi,

when you will connect target device i.e. PIC16F876 to it, it will detect the device and will show something like this:

Target Detected
Device ID Revision = 00000004, (ID can be different.)

Are you using PICkit3 power supply or external?

Hey shreyas,
i have sort out the problem is at the moment . the MPLAB i select the PROGRAMMER > Settings >>> Power >> click the power target circuit form PICKIT3 and i can program my file and build up the hex.file to the pic ..
THanks a lots .

Status
Not open for further replies.