Motion Detector Project- which microcontroller and diagram ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flagmino

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
motion detector project

I am making this project where the signal from a motion detector has to trigger 6 sequentially timed signals (from a controller?). The signals will activate a cell phone touch button as if they were pressed by an operator. i have both the cell and motion detector covered. All I want to start with is an idea of what chip (and diagram setup) to use.

thanks

ray

I will post my progress and eventually the working system.

motion detection project

What "Chip" are you asking about?
Do you mean the microcontroller? If so, check this website:
**broken link removed**

I assume you have a cell phone with a serial cable interface.

project on motion detector

yes... the microcontroller.

The cellphone is most of the time activated manually. pressing a touch pad allows the current to circulate and sends a signal to the phone microcontroller (see OpenCell picture). Instead of having a finger mechanically triggering the touch pad and sending the electric signal, I have the motion detector sending the signal. (see CellButtonSwitch picture). But I can only get one signal from the motion detector. I need the one signal from the motion detector to initiate a serie of 9 signals that will tell the phone what to do in order to call me as if I was doing it manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…