Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Motion Detector Project- which microcontroller and diagram ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flagmino

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
motion detector project

I am making this project where the signal from a motion detector has to trigger 6 sequentially timed signals (from a controller?). The signals will activate a cell phone touch button as if they were pressed by an operator. i have both the cell and motion detector covered. All I want to start with is an idea of what chip (and diagram setup) to use.

thanks

ray

I will post my progress and eventually the working system.

motion detection project

What "Chip" are you asking about?
Do you mean the microcontroller? If so, check this website:
**broken link removed**

I assume you have a cell phone with a serial cable interface.

project on motion detector

yes... the microcontroller.

The cellphone is most of the time activated manually. pressing a touch pad allows the current to circulate and sends a signal to the phone microcontroller (see OpenCell picture). Instead of having a finger mechanically triggering the touch pad and sending the electric signal, I have the motion detector sending the signal. (see CellButtonSwitch picture). But I can only get one signal from the motion detector. I need the one signal from the motion detector to initiate a serie of 9 signals that will tell the phone what to do in order to call me as if I was doing it manually.

42_1252857785.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back