Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

monitoring circuit for comunication system

Status
Not open for further replies.

dewingong

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
To All,
I want to design a monitoring system that will be place at any down link station and give feedback information to the uplink station when singal strenth or level is degrating.
IT is for my end of course project work.
I need help from all

This concept stays at the base of every cellular system and is named loopback. You need an RSSI (Received Signal Strength Indicator) in your RX downlink station, having steps translated in simple digital words (using an A/D converter) which are sent back to the uplink station. The uplink station will decode that digital information and will increase or decrease its output power, depending by the downlink order.
This loop needs a delay somewhere because is possible to be unstable if the changing of the power levels is too fast.

Thanks Mr Vfone,
I'll like to realise this project for my final year project work.
I need help on how the prototype will look like(schematic diagram).

Status
Not open for further replies.