Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MiniAmp Replacement. Mono Audio Amp. Gain = 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, I think there are about 3 versions of the RS MiniAmp. The current version is 277-008C. I think there is also a version A and B. Attached is another version that claims to be official. The circuit P001-V2, is one that I drew out after I disected an mini-amp, and traced out the circuit and identified the parts. All versions that I have come across including the one I disected have different components.

I'm in the process of building the version that you sent me. I am short a couple of caps so I'll see if I can make it work after I get those.

Attachments

• RadioShack-Offical-Speaker-Design.jpg
    RadioShack-Offical-Speaker-Design.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 73
  • P001_V2.png
    P001_V2.png
    147.2 KB · Views: 69

Your capacitor C2 in series with the geophone coil is only 100pF which is MUCH too small for any audio and lower frequencies to be produced by the geophone coil.
A capacitor in series with the geophone is not needed anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.