Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mikroBasic anyone used it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyhead

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
mikrobasic bootloader

Hi there,
Has anyone used mikroBasic? Is it a suitable tool for the beginner to program a basic robot?
What pics and controllers are supported with it?
Is it possible to use Basic to program a chip using a PICKit2 programmer?
Many thanks
Matt

pickit 2 mikrobasic

yes it is very easy and suitable for beginners

i dont know whether PICKit2 supported by mikroBasic or not

but i think it is supported because it is produced by Microchip

But it is supported by MPLAB IDE"its free"

so if it is not supported by mikroBasic you can make and compile your program with mikroBasic and program the chip by MPLAP

about the supported devices i dont know.
but mikroBasic is a well known compiler and supports almost all kinds of chips

mikrobasic pic kit 2

Yes,
mikrobasic from mikroelektronika is the best for begginers in pic world,
regards
if I need more info mail me

mikrobasic pickit2

I would suggest you try the Oshonsoft Pic Simulator. Download the simulator at www.oshonsoft.com. Then go to the project section and download the bootloader and PC software. The simulator cost about 29 euro but you can write a 2k program with the download. You will need to buy the Simulator inorder to use the bootloader.

mikrobasic programs

Hi,
mikrobasic is very easy and useful to beginner. It has good library and hence using those libraries, one can easily program. It is having code examples inside, and following those, one can easily acquainted with it easily. Search internet and you can get the 7.2 version and start practicing. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.