Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microstrip antenna problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaffarEEE

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear frnds,
i got to learn about one microstrip antenna with cp and broadband operation...

here is the problem scheme... the paper name:
A design method of circularly polarized rectangular microstrip antenna by one-point feed

found in
**broken link removed**

i could not download it...i need this paper please upload it if any kind person can download it. i need a equation in this paper..please upload it.

GaffarEEE said:
Dear frnds,
i got to learn about one microstrip antenna with cp and broadband operation...

here is the problem scheme... the paper name:
A design method of circularly polarized rectangular microstrip antenna by one-point feed

found in
**broken link removed**

i could not download it...i need this paper please upload it if any kind person can download it. i need a equation in this paper..please upload it.

i can download the paper but i cant upload it as it will be a violation of the law. but i can give you the equation you require.....pls provide details

GaffarEEE

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Please send me the paper in the following email address.......thanks i was still hunting for it......thanks again....

Email: latex066@yahoo.com

Pls send the complete details of the paper

Added after 1 minutes:

BTW what is your current status?

**broken link removed**

this is the link......please send a copy to this following email address:
Email: latex066(at)yahoo.com

Srry buddy i thought this article was published in Microwave and Optical Technology Letters. But still i will try. BTW what are you doing now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back