Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mentor Graphics Pads Layout - 90 Degree Angle Detection

Status
Not open for further replies.

king.goku

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends:),

In Pads Layout (Any Version), How to find 90 degree angle in copper trace while verifying errors:-?

Regards,
-Goku-

Hi friends:),

In Pads Layout (Any Version), How to find 90 degree angle in copper trace while verifying errors:-?

Regards,
-Goku-

Pads has no such functions as I know.
Best regards
bill

i agree with terry.we have to check it manually by viewing.

Thanks terry & shabu.

I'm trying my best to find out. If you guys come across any solution please share your knowledge.

90 degree angles are not an error as such, but may be undesirable due to electrons flying of at the corners...these spare electrons can be caught in mayonnaise jars and stored for later useage. (The left over mayonnaise acts as an electron trap)8-O

:-D:-D

Does anyone know how to do angle traces at 3 degrees from one trace to another trace in PADS 2007?

HI farooq,

Whether you have to route traces at 3 degree from each other in a single pin or maintain 3 degree angle between different traces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back