Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

memristor-hysterisis loop

Status
Not open for further replies.

liyana_89

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need help... i have this hysterisis loop, but i have no idea what data we can find from this graph...
what i know is, we can find Ron and Roff from the slope. but when i calculated from the slope, i did not get the same answer. :?:

HYSTERISIS LOOP.PNG

Why you just estimate the resistance use the slope of the curve, for this instance, the Roff is about 10K Oham and Ron is about 300Oham

thank you for your reply.. i already do the same things. But i can't get the same value between calculation from slope and spice model. From the spice model, we used Roff 16kOhm and Ron 100Ohm... i need to prove that what from the graph is same with the spice model. i need some help regarding to this problem...

... From the spice model, we used Roff 16kOhm and Ron 100Ohm

I think SPICE extracts the gradient values exactly at the zero point. If you enlarge the hysteresis diagram to values between ±0.2V & ±60µA, you can estimate and approximately extract the following values:

Roff = 400mV / 33µA = 12kΩ
Ron = 20mV / 120µA = 167Ω

... which come rather close. SPICE still can do it more exactly, i.e. extraction closer to the zero point.

hi erikl..

i want to ask something... from this hysterisi loop, how can we know about the switching...
i have a hysteris loop from fabrication which is i got the data from fabrication member... i want to relate it with spice model..
can you help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.