Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mature students needs Rfid help

Status
Not open for further replies.

wicked101

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am trying to design RFID project for my final year. I have done my block diagram it makes sense.
Using u2207b Amtel Chip
Read only tags 125khz
Microcontroler ??????????????
c code ?????????????
usb interface ????????????
gui ?????????????
I need help with the items with ??????????? I am a mature student so give me pointers to this my wife and 3 kids are now complaining that I spend too much time on the lap top. Its not easy 40 and tree kids help some one out there.Sill have about six months so guys help the elderly.

Hello mature student.
controller - 8051 based AT89c51,52,S51,S52 or any 8 bit controller from philips .
We need to understand what is your requirement of the project, so that we can help you in your project. Do you want circuit , code, everything ready or if we give help you will develop. USB interface is not required. as RFID card readers can be interfaced serially. GUI is your wish.

The project specification mentions usb interface to pc, the project is meant to demonstare a warehouse asset management my supervisor recommended microchip pic18f4550 or pic24f. the gui is just simple showing the tag id assumed asset or product and the location no much

you can go through this.
**broken link removed**

GUI can be made yourself. you need circuit and code. or complete project

---------- Post added at 15:31 ---------- Previous post was at 14:49 ----------

This may be your implementation
**broken link removed**

I have the rfid circuit workin fine can someone out there save my bum I need the code to decode it using Pic18f4550 this MPLAB busines confussing:-:)-:)-( just got a two week extension

if you download the MCHPFSUSB framework it has the APIs to drive the USB and example programs which eanable the PIC18 to talk to a PC, including as a HID device (which is probably the simplest as it does not require a special device driver for the PC)
**broken link removed**

solution = crc code + hid does anyone outhere know how to do for pic18f4550

Hi
Look about this project based on U2270B which is tested and works well - RFID tag for communication with u2270b

I made it 8 years ago and I can say that it works extremely well - there is code for PIC16F876A and the PCB.

if download the MCHPFSUSB framework probably the simplest Microchip HID demo program to adapt is in the directory Microchip Solutions v2010-10-19 in diectory USB Device - HID - Custom Demos There is an example code for the PIC18, PIC24 and PIC32 in Generic HID - Firmware directory and PC program for Windows Visual C++ in directory Generic HID - Simple Demo - PC Software

to simplfy the project break it down into two parts
1. pic18f4550 using u2207b and display RFID results using the UART to a PC terminal emulator
2. when 1 is working adapt the USB Device - HID - Custom Demos when sends pushbutton data to send the RFID data

you are more likly to get something working than attempting the complete RFID plus USB project in one go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back