Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mathematical equations

Status
Not open for further replies.

prakashbb

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need a help and a precious time of yours in designing a two stage Miller Compensation opamp. I was referring to Allen H. text for designing. I used the same equations to design an opamp with taking some specifications, but couldn't meet the required thing.

I am using gpdk180nm technology from Cadence. I came to know that it uses Level 54 equations and will not match textbook equations. I spoke to Cadence experts and they said to do some trail n error method to achieve the requirements. If it's so, how can it be proved or to meet requirements which equations should be used?

Could someone please help me in this problem. I am eagerly waiting for your early response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back