Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Master Thesis Related to FPGA kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonnightingale

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to do my thesis related to Xilinx FPGA kit
Will it have any worth. Any ideas or website where topics or ideas are given thanks

i simply doesn't feel thesis on a xilinx kits are worth, may be u can see the range of some problems the hav addresed with each new family of devices, like dsp, serial connectivity etc;
see for target environmets, and with changng times how they hav adapted the technology even to compete with ASIC's

I dont mean i want to do thesis on Xilinx kit
I just want to say that if some body do thesis on FPGA kit, will it have value
for example some sort of encrytion technique or Firewall on FPGA, some thing like this

Hi, whats the problem with the Xilinx boards ?

hi
as far as configurable devices are concerned then a thoroughly tested system in a eval kit is as good as final system.
the only catch will be minor issues with the final product packaging
its always better to try out in kits an hav the feel of it, then proceed to making a whole system, bottom up approach pays..
ancryption cores will run fine and there are cores available for aes ,des, tripple des etc...

I dont mean i want to do thesis on Xilinx kit
I just want to say that if some body do thesis on FPGA kit, will it have value
for example some sort of encrytion technique or Firewall on FPGA, some thing like this

Status
Not open for further replies.