Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

many USB ports, 1 host controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

tR|GG3rX

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
usbn9603 host controller

hi,

i want to design my system using only one USB host controller (USBN9603) and incorporating around 5-10 USB ports. please recommend some good USB hub ICs. or if i can use only the host controller for many ports, if possible.

thanks in advance.

Is USBN9603 from National Semiconductor a HOST controller?

no it's not but it's Universal Serial Bus
Full Speed Node Controller with Enhanced DMA Support

I have designed the system that can commuincate with a lot of mouse(USB or PS/2), and I only use a USB port, of course, it need accessory circuits.

I don't know where you use it. Please tell me detailed. Perhaps I can give you some advice.

nj_jack said:
I have designed the system that can commuincate with a lot of mouse(USB or PS/2), and I only use a USB port, of course, it need accessory circuits.

I don't know where you use it. Please tell me detailed. Perhaps I can give you some advice.
Could you pls show us your device or the block diagram of your device/system?

Status
Not open for further replies.