Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

M.tech dissertation topic in E.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mineshpatel88

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
suggest me the topic of embedded and image processing..
which is best of them ..

The area that you are saying is very vast so you need to first look for particular domain -
Like In embedded system you need to chose some thing like what domain you want to work for an example like communication system for data transfer with advance protocol ( Protocol design and communication) or Video transfer system from camera ( Video Processing) or efficient Network Traffic system ( Networking) or Self calibrating measuring system ( Measurement and control) etc...

Like in Image processing you can choose the topic like Character reorganization for Handwritten Scripts or Signal generation system with Image filtering methods or Image compresses-ion for Binary image contents or motion estimation in the video frames etc....

First choose what you want to do the question you ask is at very very high level...

Good Luck

ya thanks sir for information ..
but i am at the taking the topic the dissertation for m.tech in E.C..
i have no knowledge of which topic is more recent today..
so i think you give me right direction about that to select the topic i have only approx. 1 week to reside the topic. If you have the in your mind any link or data then pls information about the on here or my mail id "mineshpatel88@gmail.com".
Thanks in advance...

Sir ,i have the hard ware like
1)ARM 7
2)DSP Pro.TMS320C6713

and i interested to topic in "communication system for data transfer with advance protocol ( Protocol design and communication) ".
have u any information about that ..???

- - - Updated - - -

The area that you are saying is very vast so you need to first look for particular domain -
Like In embedded system you need to chose some thing like what domain you want to work for an example like communication system for data transfer with advance protocol ( Protocol design and communication) or Video transfer system from camera ( Video Processing) or efficient Network Traffic system ( Networking) or Self calibrating measuring system ( Measurement and control) etc...

Like in Image processing you can choose the topic like Character reorganization for Handwritten Scripts or Signal generation system with Image filtering methods or Image compresses-ion for Binary image contents or motion estimation in the video frames etc....

First choose what you want to do the question you ask is at very very high level...

Good Luck

As u give me the different type of topic now where i can find the abstract of the topic. so i can understand more dipley..
thanks

Hi,

As you are looking for master's degree the work must be meaningful and must be vast....

One of the project that I can thought on ARM7 ( I think you have LPC2148 Philips Processor) is SD card interfacing and Porting File system ( FAT32) for data read write operation on the SD Card from PC based application( PC based SD card system) ...... Or storing some sensor data ( Data logger application)....

Or even multiple sensor interfacing system for home automation with control .....Many things can be done like ( Fire Alarms, Air conditioner (A/C) control with auto temperature detection )

On the DSP processor many things can be thought of Like real time analysis of speech and music signal ( I mean identification), hardware based voice recognition system etc....

Good Luck

Hi,

As you are looking for master's degree the work must be meaningful and must be vast....

One of the project that I can thought on ARM7 ( I think you have LPC2148 Philips Processor) is SD card interfacing and Porting File system ( FAT32) for data read write operation on the SD Card from PC based application( PC based SD card system) ...... Or storing some sensor data ( Data logger application)....

Or even multiple sensor interfacing system for home automation with control .....Many things can be done like ( Fire Alarms, Air conditioner (A/C) control with auto temperature detection )

On the DSP processor many things can be thought of Like real time analysis of speech and music signal ( I mean identification), hardware based voice recognition system etc....

Good Luck

First of all thanks a lot...:):grin:

now how can start find the topics in web so i can understand how much work is done in recent time.
pls give me idea about..???

Last edited:

hi look at this way the project that I stated here require to touch on the multiple aspect so you can start browsing based on the individual section like how to interface sensor with ARM processor, how to do the communication from PC to ARM processor.....also you will not get the direct answers for these doubts....as people must have used the way they want .....so you need to look that information and try to bring it based on the project that you want to do....

Good Luck

i select the image processing side..
have you any book of image processing in your mind ,which is easily help to understand the image processing from starting..
i have one book of "image processing by gonzalez..
it is a good for me?????????????

Yes, that is very good book....but remember Image processing will be most of the time the software project....so you need to be very particular about the project....

Good Luck

ya thanks ..its very good book..
now i want yr help..
in my topic i want to implementation on FPGA.So, any software that convert .m file to vhdl file..(means write in program in matlab and use in xilinx).in my mind one software is like Xilinx system generator for DSP v9.1..(i have information but i have't it's source..)..

sorry man I don't have any idea in that line I used xilinx but using ISE9.1 that also long back....I never used Matlab Xilinx combination

with regards,

Milind

hi...hw r u?
i need your help about the m.tech seminar topic ..
from where i can download the seminar topic ppt / doc anything data relented to that topic..

The best source for any information on net is Wikipedia .....Mean I refer that a lot....you can choose topics like home automation system current and further trends , Protocols used in Inter board communication, Overview of different video signals and standards , 3D video signal generation methods and practices etc. based on the your interest ....the topic that I mentioned are latest also there are plenty more too..... It dependent on your interest

Good Luck

thanks for your nice topics suggestion ...
i search on all of that but ..my basic background knowledge and source.. i select the "BLUE EYE Technology"...
I want to know that i required research paper..i use IEEE site but research paper are required are not download in my college subscription ..
i tired ...if you have information where to download the research paper..?????
pls help me...
:!:

hey..hw r u ?????
have you any idea about where i can download matlab code for "watershed transform" or "Image processing"....!!
OR

report on M.tech thesis ??

plz help me on this
how to interface MIL 521 sensor to LPC2148

- - - Updated - - -

plz help me on this
how to interface MIL 521 sensor to LPC2148

hii poonam,

One need bit more information on sensor than datasheet....

However I am sending you some links that may help you.....

**broken link removed**
https://www.evilmadscientist.com/2007/using-an-adxl330-accelerometer-with-an-avr-microcontroller/
**broken link removed**

I think this will help you but more all less you need to have LPC2148 is ARM7 controller so, First start setting up the toolchain for code to work for it. I am not sure what you use as compiler and the rest other thing to generate the hex or elf file.

with regards,

milind

interfacing matlab with microconroller will be good and innovative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back