Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

M-tech courses in analog design

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikas.reddy

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
shantipavan

hi every body

can you give details of institutes which provides worthful M -tech courses in analog design

what's M-tech courses?

M- tech course means MS ( P.G. courses ) in analog

If you talking about the MTech, I guess you are asking about courses in India, then join in IITB or IITM under Shanti Pavan or Nagendra Krishna Pura....

I know Dhirubhai Ambani Institute in Ahmedabad is good for the courses in Analog,One of my friend has done from there.Also in south Anna University has courses but do not know the exact details u can go on their site and could find the one.

There is no seperate M.Tech course for analog. U will have to join M.Tech in microelectronics and vlsi design, Solid State Electronics

pankaj

south anna university means ? anna university

Vikas,
Yes, It is Anna University. I came to know the courses offered by them are of good quality. So u can try for it

vasavi college of engineering in hyderabad.. it offers M.tech. in vlsi. They have cadence tools..and course is mainly concentrated for analog. it is good institute.

Dhirubhai Ambani Institute in Ahmedabad is an excellent institute for mtech courses.be there once .

If you are looking for solid skills in Analog then Nagendra Krishnapura and Shanthi Pavan from IIT Madras are the only faculty in India and are among the few of the best faculty around the world. They give low grades but it is worth studying under them as you gain amazing knowledge.

Both of them have done B.Tech from IIT Madras and PhD from Columbia university.
Shanthi Pavan who is just 36 years old has got 10 patents and 35 IEEE papers.
Nagendra Krishnapura who is just 35 years old has got 7 patents and 20 IEEE papers. They keep filing many patents year after year. They are the key contributors of present day analog IC design. Just google you will know.

Status
Not open for further replies.