Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LVS errors - 4 gates counted as single transistors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginggang100

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I am currently trying to get ride of my LVS errors. I have a few questions if anyone would answer would help me no end. At the moment i have transistors in my layout that have 4 gates and the same in my schematic but lvs counts these transistors as single transistor but in the layout they count as 4 transistors. Also I am getting bad width on some of my transistors but there widths and lengths are identical to others in the schematics and ones in the layout. Any help would be great thanks.

K

LVS erros

Usually in the LVS setting there is an option to merge parallel transistors which may solve your first problem.

For your width problem, you need to look at the widths & lengths reported by the layout extraction - that should give you a clue as to what it thinks is wrong.

Keith.

Re: LVS erros

check for the connectivity.

check if your source and drain conenctions are proper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back