Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LUP.2 DRC in TSMC 28nm Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravikiran1550

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

can you help on LUP.2 violations coming top of the CLAM cells. which are placed for ESD protection in the CHIP. i am getting LUP.2 Violation in the fullchip. fullchip has 10 macrons and it is coming from the one macro. and the macro has analog IP which is provided by the client. we tried removed all the power hooked to the macro but no luck, when we remove the signals Errors gone. but we have 250 pin are hooked up. how to find what is the issue is causing LUP.2. here i am attached screenshot.
1604215510870.png

You can use some debugging setting from the foundry runset to identify the OD injector and then move those clamps cells away from the OD injectors.

Please check the definition of I/O signal pad. Once you remove the Signals pad names from the design then tool will not find the OD injector and that may be the reason you are not seeing the fails after removing the nets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back