Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTSpice IV custom Mosfet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedro Koe

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi there, gentlemen,

I’m an electrical engineering student and I’d like to simulate some basic electronic circuits, in LTSpice IV, in order to check the results of some theoretical exercises.

For instance, I have an exercise for which I have the ratio W/L = 9450, the product Cox*µn = 200µA/V², Vt = 0.4V and λ = 0 for the MOSFET.

When I try to use a model that is already in the Library, it has parameters that are not of my interest (like Rd or Vto) and I can’t find the parameters that I have in hands. And I guess that even if the parameters were the ones I have, their values wouldn’t be the same, since that is only a theoretical exercise.

So… I don’t have any other information about the characteristics of the MOSFET and probably no already existent model fits the values of my parameters.

How can I simulate a circuit with a MOSFET with these characteristics above?

Thank you,

Pedro

Go to help. Search MOSFET. Click on "MOSFET Model". Follow the instructions there.

Status
Not open for further replies.