Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Low rate powerline communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

togarha

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
powerline communication schematic

Hi!

I'm trying to use a ST7540 ic to make a low data rate communication between 2 evaluation boards. The evaluation boards doesn't work for me (I don't know why it doesn't recognize the correct board), then I'll try to develop a personal board, but the information for ST7540 I think is not than complete as I desired.

Can you help me to make a good powerline schematic to try to connect to the ST7540 direcly from PC? Do you know any product with this IC?

Thanks in advance...

Regards,

st 7540 problem

HI!

I have the same problem with you. But, my other problem is st7540 didn't give any output signal at TXout..Have you already solve your problem? If you already find the schematic for this circuit. Please send me about that, i also want to know about it.. Thank You,

Regards,

Yoga

st7540 forum

I'm looking for more information, and I will try to change the evalcommboard of st by my own commboard, but I need to find the connector to put in the new commboard to try to start the evalst7540 board.

All information found, put it in this post, please

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

st7540 project

HI,

I already solve my problem in TxOut mode. But, the result is different with Default factory settings of ST7540. I have an Output of 60Khz. But, The default factory settings output is 132.5KHz. For this testing, I used asynchronous mode. Do You have any schematic diagram for active filter of 60Khz?

regards,

Yoga

power line communication evaluation board

I have some problems with this device as well. I have build a module starting from the schematic shown on the ST Application Note AN2451 which is released as design guide.

First I have tried to communicate with the device trhough a software-made SPI by reading the contents of the control register (24 bits). I have succesfully read and written the register but when I have changed the modulation band then the frequency of the CLR/T line became very instable.

I have not yet tried to communicate any data on the powerline because I would like to understand the clock signal problem source before doing that.

I would please share experience with other users, then please write me a message or an email: saintofsky at gmail dot com, thank you.

Regards.

st7540 schematics

Hi saintofsky!!!

I can't help yout. I finally "finish" the project before than I want (I don't make the prototipe...) then I don't know what can happens in your system...

I'm so sorry...

Regards,

powerline ic st7540

Can anyone help me to get the ST7540 Power Line Modem Demo Kit" software tool.

Thanks in advance

low rate communication

Wt kind of help do u need Sanath . nway in my view ST thing sucks , go for IT700c from itran. it's gr8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back