Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Low Power Industrial Grade ARM Cortex-A7 iMX6UL SOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forlinx

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
FETMX6UL-C核心板.png

FETMX6UL is an industrial grade SoM based on NXP i.MX6 Ultra Lite microcontroller belongs to Cortex-A7 and with main frequency of 528MHz, 256MB LvDDR3 and 256MB NAND Flash, the CPU module is with a couple of board-to-board connectors each with 80pins. Unique PMU design makes it lower power consumption than ARM 9 products. It's approved to work stably under environment temp ranges from -40℃ to +85 ℃.

Forlinx FETMX6UL specifications & key features:
  • SoC – NXP i.MX 6Ultralite ARM Cortex A7 processor @ up to 528 MHz with 2D graphics GPU
  • System Memory – 512 MB LvDDR3 memory
  • Storage – 8GB eMMC flash
  • 2x 80-pin board to board connectors with signals for 2x CAN bus, 2x USB device, 2x SDIO, 2x 10/100M Ethernet, 24-bit RGB, 4x I2C, 3x “AUDIO” (I2S?), 4x SPI, 1x QSPI, 8x UART/irDA, JTAG, 8x PWM, parallel camera I/F, 10-ch ADC, 1x S/PDIF, 8×8 keypad ports, and 2x ISO7816-3 interface (for ESAM)
  • Voltage – 5V
  • Dimension – 50 x 40 mm
More details can be found on www.forlinx.net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back