Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Innovative And Promising i.MX91 SoM Is Coming

Forlinx

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
It’s honored for Forlinx for the witness and interaction with NXP for the announcement of i.MX91 SoC is a new promising applications processor. As NXP's Gold Partner, Forlinx has kept close touch and communication with NXP since the initial programming of the i.MX91 SoC. As NXP's newest highlight SoC, it's introduced the i.MX91 SoC delivers an optimized blend of the security, scalability, features, and performance required to enable the next generation of long-life, cost-optimized, and flexible Linux controller platforms for IoT and Industrial applications.

1687145685198.png

‘i.MX 91 Family X Ecosystem = IoT’ quoted by Robert Thompson the Director of Secure Connected Edge Ecosystem at NXP Semiconductors. We do believe that the premiere of i.MX91 SoC will broaden more users with advanced, cost-optimized and high-security solutions. Here we are pleased to introduce and take you all a forward-looking at the features of the upcoming i.MX91 based SoM FET-MX91xx-C.

1687145576440.png

In the coming years, Forlinx will continue to explore and build together with NXP for more comprehensive and reliable ecosystem. Let’s expect together for a more innovative IoT world.

Originally published at www.forlinx.net.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back