Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for XC9572 Demo Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

gold_kiss

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
XC9572 Demo Board

Hi Guys,
I wish to design a CPLD (XC9572-84) based Demo board. My requirements are as follows :- It should contain 2 seven segment displays, 2 reset switches( +ve and -ve), 8 leds, and All remaining IOs available to be probed. And also a clock circuit (using crystal/oscillator)
Can anyone help me with this,
Thanks,
Gold_kiss

Re: XC9572 Demo Board

what help do u want in this ......!!

Hi manoj,
Can you please give me schematic and layout for this board in Orcad format. I can get the board facbricated then. Lets have double sided PCB design.
Cheers,
Gold_kiss

Hi Gold_kiss,

i found a schematic with a XC9572. I modified it a little bit
(added oscillator & LED). With the schematic as template it
should be very easy to add your peripherals.

regards revolt

Hi gold kiss,
i designed pcb board containing xc9536 which has been sent for fabrication ...i have schematic and layout if u want ........pm me ,but i am still not sure if it currect design .so if still want let me know.
manoj

XC9572 Demo Board

You can search in xess.com, there are manu schematic which can help you to design the board for your self

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back