Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for Verilog expert with MPEG TR 101 290 experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleetz

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I was wondering if there are any Verilog experts here that might have MPEG experience?

In particular be able to analyze MPEG data and provide status and error reporting to the ETSI TR 101 290 standard. Basically recover the flags and detect the errors to the standard. We work in an embedded environment for this application we require Verilog.

We are looking for someone or a company that would like a contract project. We can discuss the scope of the project and renumeration once contact has been established.

I represent the company I work for and have been tasked to find a suitable contract individual or company to meet our requirement.

If you know of someone or a company that might have the capabilities and experience in MPEG and Verilog experienced I would appreciate their contact details.

Thanks and regards,

Fleetz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back