Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for Nokia 3310 programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

metal

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello

I am new to nokia mobiles rogramming, and the web wes not of much help to me.

I need to know how to rogram Nokia 3310, I want a rogrammer schematic, and how to make the cable, also a neat software is required.

Any one can help please...

PS
Please, No need to talk that much in your replies, What I need is clear and straight to be answered with a few links and uplaods....

Re: Nokia rogrammer ??

hello m8

all what u need is a dejan inetrface like jtag for flashing , an mbus cable to claculate faid , change imei , some tests ,some free softs & firmware flashes

all of hardware can be self made

all info can be found in **broken link removed** & am ready for any help kind regards

Hi. I used a normal FBUS/MBUS cable for, flashing, removing locks and changing IMEI. I build this cable and used succesfully with every Nokia DCT3.
The link in the previous post seems to be one of the most reliable. Take a look at https://nokiafree.org/forums/index.php : definitely the best for Nokia phones.
Regards
FUlcro

Nokia rogrammer ??

You can check this site.
**broken link removed**

Is it possible to reflash an IMEI to a NOKIA mobile phone?

aren't this mobiles OTP (one time flashable?)

in dct-3 phones it is possible to change and rebuiled imei but in dct-4 & wd2 you can not able to change imei bcoz in these models imei store in two fiedes 1- in flash ic 2- in the otp memory inside power supply ic that called uem ... if you want to change imei number first must be change uem ( new one ) and after that can write the otp memory and the nokia last models(bb5) it is inpossible to change imei remeber that in dct-3 &wd2can change imei by replacing new uem but in bb5 till now nobody can do that .

yes , in moto phones in it is not very hard to change serial number.

Nokia rogrammer ??

so how its done which sort of cables are used,
i think it cann't be done by bluetooth.
we need especially hardware cables

here is th hex & schematics for two boxs for flashing motorolla mobile phone.
and also you can find free software for flashing and about interface just you need
a simple usb cable (a to b) .

and this is free soft for some moto phones.

part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back