Not open for further replies.

metal

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello

I am new to nokia mobiles rogramming, and the web wes not of much help to me.

I need to know how to rogram Nokia 3310, I want a rogrammer schematic, and how to make the cable, also a neat software is required.

Any one can help please...

PS
Please, No need to talk that much in your replies, What I need is clear and straight to be answered with a few links and uplaods....

Re: Nokia rogrammer ??

hello m8

all what u need is a dejan inetrface like jtag for flashing , an mbus cable to claculate faid , change imei , some tests ,some free softs & firmware flashes

all of hardware can be self made

all info can be found in **broken link removed** & am ready for any help kind regards

Hi. I used a normal FBUS/MBUS cable for, flashing, removing locks and changing IMEI. I build this cable and used succesfully with every Nokia DCT3.
The link in the previous post seems to be one of the most reliable. Take a look at https://nokiafree.org/forums/index.php : definitely the best for Nokia phones.
Regards
FUlcro

Nokia rogrammer ??

You can check this site.
**broken link removed**

Is it possible to reflash an IMEI to a NOKIA mobile phone?

aren't this mobiles OTP (one time flashable?)

in dct-3 phones it is possible to change and rebuiled imei but in dct-4 & wd2 you can not able to change imei bcoz in these models imei store in two fiedes 1- in flash ic 2- in the otp memory inside power supply ic that called uem ... if you want to change imei number first must be change uem ( new one ) and after that can write the otp memory and the nokia last models(bb5) it is inpossible to change imei remeber that in dct-3 &wd2can change imei by replacing new uem but in bb5 till now nobody can do that .

yes , in moto phones in it is not very hard to change serial number.

Nokia rogrammer ??

so how its done which sort of cables are used,
i think it cann't be done by bluetooth.
we need especially hardware cables

here is th hex & schematics for two boxs for flashing motorolla mobile phone.
and also you can find free software for flashing and about interface just you need
a simple usb cable (a to b) .

and this is free soft for some moto phones.

part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…