Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for menu system implementation code

Status
Not open for further replies.

7rots51

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
menu system

hi

I want to design a menu system for my design,I use character or graphic lcs,do you have anu idea and source code to implement it.

thanks

menu system

some discussion on avrfreaks.net on this.

menu system

WHat is about ucos gui ?

Most probably some concept of java swing types could be used (no java coding but similarity with those elementary types coded in c) .
You can define menu lists , menu items , text fields , assign methods (on press, on over , on scrool - dependent on type of input keyboard you use ) and put link references to link those one to each other .

Re: menu system

Check out Circuit Cellar issue 160, Nov 2003 article 'Hierarchical Menus in Embedded Systems' by Aubrey Kagan.

Hi
where can I find Circuit Cellar issue 160, Nov 2003 article ?(dl link plz)

I read it, but it is not the one that I want,I need more info on this topic.

how do you implement a flexible menu system for your design?I want to have a 1,2 level menus .

Hi,

An ideea: use a counter for menu(first menu men_counter=0), one for level 1 submenu(sub1_counter), one for level 2 submenu(sub2_counter), and so on... You know where you are looking at counters... I had 2 level, it works .

Cheers !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back