Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for materials about impedance matching in antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishek08

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
guide me for impedance matching in antenna(Patch & Meander line)

Re: IMPEDANCE MATCHING

You can learn from the book of Microwave Engineering. And what is about your work? frequency? Substrate?

IMPEDANCE MATCHING

Do you have Pozar's microwave engineering? Wonderful book for matching, also Balans Antennas for the antennas part of your question.

Re: IMPEDANCE MATCHING

now i am studying the textbook of Microwave Engieering about Pozar, and it is a little difficult for me, which i can not understand all of them~~so sometimes i am confused that what is the basic i have to master. there are also some classmates around me who did not read this book carefully and directly use the CST to make some antenna~~~thus please tell me which one is better, first read textbook all and use CST or by using cst, check some information from the textbook? sometimes i can not contact two~~~~ so i missed the way~~ thank you very much for everyone answering my stupid question~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back