Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for documentation of LMX9820

Status
Not open for further replies.

melji2000

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
LMX9820

hi

i need documentation for LMX9820 , i have the datsheet , but i need more especially information about the command. basically waht i m trying to do is to interface a PIC microcontroller with the LMX9820 , if anyone has worked on such a project beforre of has some documentation , please do not hesitate to contact me . you can e-mail me at :melji2000@yahoo.co.uk

thank you

Mel

LMX9820

Try app info: ttp://www.national.com/appinfo/wireless/files/LMX9820_pb_1.0.pdf
**broken link removed**

also a topic here:

did not know National has cheap Bluetooth modules. You learn as you go.

Re: LMX9820

in the data sheet (page 25) it says that those details are in "LMX9820 software user guide".

The document this including in Simply Blue Module Kit.

you have this kit?

Other question: where these Chips in small amounts can be bought (5 units for example) ?
I not found any distributor that provides this part.

thanks

This part can be ordered from the links to the right on this web page (Arrow, Avnet, EBV, Future):

**broken link removed**

i have the nationals: "LMX9820 Bluetooth Serial Port Module - Software Users guide"

here this might help:

and if you need some more help dont esatiat,(i am also tranig to implamnt the LMX9820 in me project)

8O

bye , iftah

hey melji2000, I'm trying to do the same thing as you, I'm trying to set up a sensor network using the lmx9820 chips for communication. I'm using a TI microcontroller with the lmx chip. Have you been able to find any examples of someone setting up a network using this transceiver?

LMX9820

and if someone could please be kind enough to donate 2 points to me so that I can download the software users guide from g_iftah, I would be very very appreciative. Thanks

Hi, I also need some documentation for the LMX9820. I would really appreciate if you could send it to me at dboursin@purdue.edu or indicate me a way to download it. Thanks a lot.
David

this question relates to setting up multiples slaves on page 41 of the software users guide.

when you are setting up the SDAP connections for the second and third devices should the Service Browse command be a TX instead of a RX like it says in the guide?

Thanks

Hello, can you help with LMX9820 documentation? Could you please send it to me at kdn5151@yahoo.com or give a reference for downloading. Thank you in advance. Dimitrius

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back