Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a Primetime report with memory use, CPU performance and speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

manajel1

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
i hope ur doing well.
can i have a report in primetime that show me a statistic use of memory, CPU performance, speed.....

thank's a lot.

Re: primetime memory use

not sure what statistic use you are referring to is, but top command can show memroy use all the time.

beh i m looking for a report generated by primetime that show the size of memory used during simulation for example, the performance of CPU (if it s used for example in 100% or not), everything that can be reported about the materiel ressources used by primetime.
thanks.

hi manajel1

I am not sure which version of Primetime are you using, but in the latest version (right now in the releasing process) . synopsys introduced such a feature. May be that will help you. But in the mean time you can check the logfile of the Primetime output. There you can find out the details.

hi birdy123,
the version i use for primetime is e-2010 also i checked out the log file but there are nothing about memory, cpu.....
any help plz

any idea please

Hi Manajel1...

First of all I am sorry for late message. Some how I have missed your last message.

I am not sure the way you are calling PT .. but I can see in my log file something like this..
---------------------------------------------------------------
Timing updates: 1 (0 implicit, 1 explicit) (0 incremental, 1 full)
Noise updates: 0 (0 implicit, 0 explicit) (0 incremental, 0 full)
Maximum memory usage for this session: 671.53 MB
CPU usage for this session: 836 seconds
Elapsed time for this session: 872 seconds
Diagnostics summary: 1 warning, 30 informationals

Thank you for using pt_shell!
---------------------------------------------------

Just check you log file once again. nad let me know if you face problem .. then I will try to find out the command in the PT shell because I guess there is a command exist for checking this information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back