Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a bird repelling circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudhir258

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
WANTED CIRCUIT OF BIRD REPELLER LIKE PIGEONS ETC

The easiest way to rid of birds is to invest in bird repellents. There are many human bird deterrents available today that will keep birds off your home and out of your yard. They are affordable and save you the cost of cleanup and repairs. These units sweep birds away with rotating arms. They are solar powered with rechargeable batteries to run during dark times. The repellers are ideal to keep pigeons and birds off of patio furniture and even boats.:p

Yep, I love chasing woodpeckers away from my log home. ;-)

From what I have read, birds tend to learn quickly and ignore most inanimate deterrents (e.g., owl pictures). Rotating arms might work, but would tend to be unsightly, in my opinion. Peregrine Falcons also work for getting rid of pigeons.

John

Some ultrasonic devices have added features like visual strobes to divert their attention away from your home, barns, warehouses and garages. Nesting is the primary reason these birds stay within enclosed spaces. To avoid this, combination of visual and audio devices prevent these birds from settling.

you can consult with bird repeling companies or bird removal comapnies. these are the companies which provide these services to rid of the pigeons . there are electronic or ultrasonic repeller available in market for this problem the expert also use them to remove this problem

One bird repellent that has worked for a wide range of orchards, vineyards and other open areas. They use powerful aerosol systems to create a food-grade, non-lethal mist of methyl anthranilate. This misted chemical won't harm birds, man or beast, and is FDA-approved. Birds fly through the mist and it makes them want to scatter in all directions and never come back. Some Fog/Mist systems area equipped with remote spray units and come with adjustable spray nozzles to reach specific trouble zones.

Bird control is a serious issue while considering bird as pest to the society. Therefore, it is very important to have a proper pigeon control strategy.

A colleague of mine has done research on using flashing light beams and lasers with good results. He has publish papers for the the US National Science Foundation NSF. Birds can see beyond human wavelengths therefore the lasers can be invisible to humans.

Have enclosed my whole veggie garden with netting, it is the only way I could find that really worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.