Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

long range led emitter and phototransistor circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

rascal_141

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
longrangeirbeamcutdetector_1292230715.pnglongrangeirbeamcutdetector_1292248033.png

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

helo..

this are the two circuit i need to modify with two infrared led and the module need 2 replace with two phototransistor and the distraction of the signal beam will be display the output to the LCD (distraction from led 1 or vise versa)and need to use the PIC.how i can modify it so it can work properly for the long range up to 7 meters ?
any idea how i could do the modification?

thank you.

how you thought of using lenses rather than seeking an electronic solution?

Did I miss something? It says it works up to 10m, and your range is 7m. No change is needed.

i need to do the modification on the circuit with replace the ir led with two units and the modules to the phototransistors and it need 2 interface with the pic so that can display the result in LCD.i just inform the range of my project.any idea how can i do the modification?

sorry but it does not make much sense to me

you mean this project wont work ah?

Status
Not open for further replies.