Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LM35+HS1101 and PIC16F877A with keyboard project!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hivongxanh_dt7

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hs1101

this is a project mesurement and control temp, humidity for a glass house.
I used pic 16f877A with LM35 and RH humidity HS1101+ keyboard
Humidity is a RH base on Capacitor --> frequency with LM555
LM35 is input for AN0
You can enter temp min and max and delta temp. the same for RH with key board(4X4)
My project is simulated with Protues v6.9, schematic draw with orcad v9.2 and Code is written by PBPv2.46! that is a completed project and very good for reference.
Enjoy it!:D

pic16f877a projects

A picture for project

keyboard project

thank you, very good proyect, can you send me the schematic draw in a image format? I dont have orcad v9.2, I dont know how conect the hs1101 with the Pic. are you use a 555? oscilator? thanks again

Reactions: BALATE

BALATE

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
hs1101 lm555

nice project but i think very well if you make it with AVR too.
Thank's

pic16f877 project

Hi,

Have you thought about using the SHT11 sensor which does both temp and humidity in one little unit.

Hi dear Friends, it´s possible upgrade the project with DS1307 for control actions schedulers?

Hi. I really need help right now. I have a Capacitive Humidity Sensor (HS1101) which a bought from e-Gizmo. I need to interface it with any MCU. I have problem with the circuit and with the code so that I could interface it with the RS232.

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Good Day! I am working with my thesis right now and it's similar with this. I bought a Capacitive Humidity Sensor (HS1101) from e-Gizmo and I wanted to interface it with RS232. But the output of this HS1101 is frequency. I wanted it to convert the frequency into data so that i could interface it with RS232. I have a problem with the circuit and with the code. I really need your help. Could you help me? Thank you.

Rodolfo G. Doromal, Jr.
Philippines

Status
Not open for further replies.