Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LM324 op amp tester circiut

Status
Not open for further replies.

drdan1234

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello all
i am new to electronics , so please dont laugh if you find my question so trivial .

i am looking for a simple circuit which could test the LM324 (quad op-amp) i have , to see if the ic is good to use.

thanks

sincerely
dr.dan

Re: LM324 op amp tester circuit

You could use any of the application examples from the data sheet that fit your available components and instruments. **broken link removed**. Four LED drivers might be the simplest.

Hi,
You could have a circuit set up with four non-inverting amps with a gain of 2 with an input of 1v. So you could have 2 LEDs in each output - a red and a white. The red should light up while the white should not.
I hope you got what I meant. If not, then let me know, I'll try to provide a schematic.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

thanks Tahmid and KJ6EAD .
i will try, and let you know.

dr.dan

Status
Not open for further replies.