Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Links to various Opnet tutorials and materials

Status
Not open for further replies.

lover

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

if any one has tutorial for opnet
please post it here

thanx

opnet modeler tutorial

it is of course good tut.

tutorial opnet

Hi
I am planning to do my final yr B.Tech project on Opnet. I wanted to know whether opnet supports the following features:

1. Importing from MATLAB.
2. The nodes are programmable.(ie if any property is to be added, it can be added by writing code)
3. New nodes can be defined.
4. Weather conditions can be simulated.
5. The properties of the nodes can be changed during runtime (eg:depending on the traffic in the network)
5. The network can contain different types of nodes and they can be connected.

Please help me. I am new to this field.
Thanks in advance.

Opnet tutorial

Hi I installed opnet modeler 14.5 in my pc. I can t able to run the program and view the simulation results also plz advise how to install vc++ and what kind of version is required to run simulation.

Thanks in advance
Indian Elango

Opnet tutorial

i installed all the things but i can t able to simulate the project due to VC++ installation . guide me how to install VC++ to support opnet modeler ..

Re: Opnet tutorial

hi

i am require opent simulator in my project.so plz help me and let me know how to installl......

Added after 27 minutes:

plz inform ... wat are the system requirements for opnet simulator and how to install and run it

Re: Opnet tutorial

What all different types of routing protocols (Like shortest path, distance vector, Link state etc) can be implemented in opnet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back