Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Linear CMOS V-I converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

swagata

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can you plz help with linear CMOS V-I conveter?????????
I need a V-I that uses minimum no. of transistors since I have to use 8 V-I in my design.
Thanx in advance
swagata

There is a V2I circuit used for linearization of VCO characteristic shown in CMOS of Jacob Baker. Please check PLL chapter of the book and you will find the V2I circuit out there. If you cannot find it you can leave a message.

The book is not currently with me. Plz leave the Vto I part here or upload the chapter/book.
Thanx in advance
swagata

This is the circuit from the book. You can find all the images from www.cmosedu.com

For the circuit: It looks simple, works with very small Vgs-Vt due to resistor and the body effect of M5R. But you need to take into count the additional resistor noise. This is a simple one, hope it works for you.

swagata

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thanx a lot...............if possible upload the chapter plz

Sorry, I do not have any chapters of the book as an electronic copy. I read it once in hardcopy. You can check www.cmosedu.com for more figures and circuit files. Regards

swagata

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back