Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Line to Line voltage measurement using lv25-p transducer

Status
Not open for further replies.

msico

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone
I'm suppose to design a system that monitor voltage unbalance supplied to induction motor.I'm suppose to use LV25-p voltage transducer.My problem is I hve stated in my specification that i will use LV25-p to measure line to line voltages and calculate the percentage voltage unbalanced and display it on Graphical user interface.My question is ,is it legal to connect HT+ on one line and HT- on the other line to measure line to line voltage?furthermore,an induction motor is connected in delta.I only knw how to measure line to neutral using LV25-p.Line to line I have nver tried it.so Im scared ill connect two lines using LV25-p and it blows out.Any one with information please share it with me.

Regards
Future Engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.