Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lets make list of FDTD Method Books

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadabat

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
fdtd lectures schneider

My friends is that possible to make a book shelf (by giving links or uploading)
about FDTD mehod so that we will have more easy reaching reference
and we will know that a new book uploaded about FDTD can you contribute or can Administrators put a common book link topic at the top of the " Electromagnetic Design and Simulation " Board
with my best regards

its very good idea but if you search about fdtd in edaboard wou w find what you need

Mrs. Fatma are you Turkish PHD student ?

Hi,

This is a good survey paper on all other FDTD papers

regards,
newbie101

Reactions: szhu

Sadabat

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

szhu

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
thanx. its a good survey paper
cv

Hi

The following FDTD books are available in the e-books section of eda board:

1. Computational Electrodynamics: The FDTD method, Taflove
2. The FDTD Method for Electromagnetics, Kunz & Luebbers
3. EM Simulation using the FDTD Method, Sullivan
4. Grid Computing for Electromagnetics (There is a chapter on the implementation of Parallel FDTD)
5. Numerical Techniques in Electromagnetics, Sadiku (There is a section on FDTD)
6. PML, Berenger (this is not a book, but a report on PML, I think)

Some other ebooks in this section are also having either a chapter or a section on FDTD.

Time Domain Methods for MW Structures: ANalysis and Design, edited by Itoh is a good collection of classic papers (like Yee, Mur, Berenger, Taflove etc) on FDTD. Unfortunately it is not available as an ebook.
SM Rao's Time Domain Electromagnetics is another good book.
Poljak also has written a couple of books contating FDTD.
Parallel finite-difference time-domain method by Yu, Mittra et. al is another good book.

Moreover, most of Taflove's papers (100+) are freely downloadable from his site.
Likewise, S Gedney's FDTD tutorials, Schneider's Lecture notes, and Dennis Prather's class notes are also available in the internet (Just search with the author/Lecturer name to find the site).

Best Regards
Jithesh

does any have this book(ebook)
Parallel Finite-Difference Time-Domain Method

ISBN 1-59693-085-3
Wenhua Yu, Raj Mittra, Tao Su, Yongjun Liu, and Xiaoling Yang
274 pages

if you have please upload it. i really need this book

it be more usefull here that we contact by our programming code,says if u have simulated code of patch,antenna,horn,ebg,so on ,it will be more helped than talking about books
regards

i got your point but some codes that are badly needed sometimes are unavailable. say for example, bor-fdtd which i've been trying to search for a long time but i haven't found a code for it nor found someone willing to make it for me. so i need some books/papers to be able make my own.....of course programming codes are more useful and helpful especially when time is a costraint=)

THANKS ,THE POST HELP ME , i FEEL SOME SURVEY ABOUT THE POST IN EDABOARD IS VERY HELPFUL

I have a very nice book, it gives notes on all the techniques in solving the electromagnetics problems
The book is
Computational Electromagnetics,
by
Anders Bondeson, Thomas Rylander, Par Ingelstrom
It is a good book

hi
Ingelstrom's book can be downloaded from gigapedia.org.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back