Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LDO design help cadence

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonstone2006

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,
I aM new in LDO simulation i really dont know how to use cadence in getting the transient response of LDO any help

Dear all,
I aM new in LDO simulation i really dont know how to use cadence in getting the transient response of LDO any help

What really is your problem? When you have the circuit diagram and if you know how to handle the program - what else do you need ?

What really is your problem? When you have the circuit diagram and if you know how to handle the program - what else do you need ?
the problem is i have the cct diagram but i dont know how to make the transient analysis in cadence i mean where to put the source and what it is kind

the problem is i have the cct diagram but i dont know how to make the transient analysis in cadence i mean where to put the source and what it is kind

If you know the task (to regulate a varying voltage) and the function of an LDO it should be clear that you have two interesting cases:
How does the circuit respond to a step change
* of the incoming voltage (to be regulated),
* of the load (decrease and/or increase).

The step response at the output is the desired transient.

so i should put a pulse current at the output ?? and check the input or put a pulse at input and check the output i mean i dont know how to put different load or dynamic load

- - - Updated - - -

thats my design how to test it in ac and in transient

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 89

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back