Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Layout of Power devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

vmartins

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi to all, I'll be following this forum for some time and it help me a lot in many situation but only now I felt the need to register and post a question.

I'm looking for any documentation related to Layout Power devices and layout of dc-dc converters and sensors, I've been searching the net but didn't found much and I need more feedback.

Does anyone have related pdf or books in the subject.
thanks in advance for the help
Vasco

Hi to all, I'll be following this forum for some time and it help me a lot in many situation but only now I felt the need to register and post a question.

I'm looking for any documentation related to Layout Power devices and layout of dc-dc converters and sensors, I've been searching the net but didn't found much and I need more feedback.

Does anyone have related pdf or books in the subject.
thanks in advance for the help
Vasco

There are no books, but there is a nice software for simulating, analyzing, and optimizing power device layouts:

R3D « Silicon Frontline

Also, you can find some pieces of information on good layout styles and typical mistakes in the literature, or in tutorials like this one:

**broken link removed**

Hello, timof

I can not find any information on good layout styles and typical mistakes like you said in the link and was wondering if you can post the link more specificially.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back