Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Laptop schematic here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, need schematics for Acer Aspire one ZG5....please help!

@ppudage ,

this may help you?

wbr

Attachments

• QUANTA ZG5 - REV 1A.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 240

@ cyberrat,

you mean i have to posts here only link ? or i have to upload files with link . from where i got it ?

some of files which i have, by mail or now that link are dead or to slow server.

as my experience on net , some time link are dead or very slow server. because of this some members can't download files, who have dial up connection.

if any mod. suggests me not to upload files and post only link here. or it is violate forum rules to post here any schematics or service manules.
i will follow him.

sorry for any language mistake.

wbr

Last edited:

baraka42,

I don't understand cyberrat's comment. Maybe he will clarify.

Your posts and uploads are fine by me and have helped many people I think. Keep doing as you are.

Keith

@ keith1200rs,

thanks for clarification.

i know my responsibility, but i wasn't understand what cyberrat want to say.

some about me, here.

.:: GsmIndia ::..

wbr

Could you please help me out, im trying to find the service manual for a Samsung R519 (LED version) to fix an issue with the the screen not laminating. LED and ribbon tested, so fault is within the main board.

@josweet,

you have check voltage at led , it may 12v or 30v. also check led on switching.sorry at this time i havn't schematics for this model.

wbr

@baraka42
Thanks Baraka42 for your reply. I have now ordered the diagram online in pdf format :smile: As I know the fault is on the motherboard for sure, could you give me some tips on what and where i should concentrate my efforts. EG> what should i be looking for ?

Reactions: comer

comer

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
@josweet,
when you have diagram, pls. post it here. may be with help of it i can help you.

wbr

hello brother baraka... can you provide the schematic of dell inspiron 15r (n5510)... it would be appreciated... thanks

Any body have Toshiba Satellite L630 schematic....? . with this board code 6050A2338401-MB-A2.......

Last edited:

HP_DV7t_Intel_COMPAL_LA-4082P_-_VADER_DISCRETE_-_REV_0.4

Attachments

• HP_DV7t_Intel_COMPAL_LA-4082P_-_VADER_DISCRETE_-_REV_0.4.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 282
Reactions: d4s06

d4s06

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Helllo.
If you have asus desktop motherboard p5kpl schematic. plz post it i am very confused with vrm section of this motherboard . Plz help me out dear Freinds
Thank's Very much.

TOSHIBA Satellite A300 - Quanta BL5S SANTA ROSA - Rev 1A
TOSHIBA Satellite A30 - COMPAL LA-1931 - REV 1.0
TOSHIBA Satellite A30 - COMPAL LA-2051 - REV 0.1
TOSHIBA Satellite A30 - COMPAL LA-2051 - REV 1.0

Attachments

• TOSHIBA Satellite A300 - Quanta BL5S SANTA ROSA - Rev 1A.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 234
  • TOSHIBA Satellite A30 - COMPAL LA-1931 - REV 1.0.pdf
    922.2 KB · Views: 187
  • TOSHIBA Satellite A30 - COMPAL LA-2051 - REV 0.1.pdf
    985.1 KB · Views: 219
  • TOSHIBA Satellite A30 - COMPAL LA-2051 - REV 1.0.pdf
    979.2 KB · Views: 197

I am looking for toshiba satellite A215-S7413 schematic. It would be nice if any body can share it with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back