Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

L297 L6203 sugestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

edmundopt

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello

This is my first attempt to make my own stepper board, with opto inputs, and only one voltage source ,a 14.6Amp meanwell regulated power supply

I have other boards, much more basic but all working about 24volts, I'm trying to go up to 44v with this one

I would like suggestions about the schematic and the board and I do not have much knowledge about design, all suggestions are welcome

Modifications I have made :

I have diodes after the snuber RC network SB560, 5amps schottky 60volts

Resistors RL2 EN and RL2 EN are intended to prevent the L6203 being powered without voltage in the logic

The Hex inverter is used to reverse the reversed logic of the 6n137 (NOT * NOT)

Voltage regulators are :
from 44v to 20v TL783
from 20v to 5v LM317T

The board will be single face and all the connections with RED color, will be made of wire.

In the design the L297 is not connected to the L6203 logic, it will be made with wires

Attachments

• tst_potencia_board.png
    tst_potencia_board.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 64
  • tst_potencia_schematic.png
    tst_potencia_schematic.png
    176.9 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com