Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Keysight 34980A DAQ with 2 x 34922A Mux Modules

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmykk

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I am using Keysight 34980A Data Acquistion System with 34922A Multiplexer Modules. I read that there is availability of Internal Analog Buses from the connector at the rear of the mainframe with which one can connect to the Internal DMM and possibly also extend the number of modules. My goal is to multiplex more than 100 channels. So, i will be using 2x70 channel 34922A Mux Moodules. So, My question is:

Is it possible to use one of the analog bus(or possibly more) as input(instead of COM1/COM2) for multiplexing the different channels on Bank1 and Bank2. My signals are relatively low amplitude(below 10V) and low frequency (below 1MHz).

So in summary, is it possible to provide input from Analog Bus connector and outputs over several different channels? The main motive behind doing so is that otherwise i have to provide input at COM1/2 using several 34924T terminal blocks and it becomes very complex with wiring if i am using several MUX Modules.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.