Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to sweep temperature in Keysight ADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

henry kissinger

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How Do I sweep the temperature in ADS?
I tried the below but it doesn't work.

Attachments

• temp sweep.JPG
    temp sweep.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 191

That is exactly what is needed to perform a temperature sweep simulation in ADS. Now what/how are you applying the Temp parameter value to your circuit to simulate the temperature dependent performance? The controls you show are only half of the set up.

That is exactly what is needed to perform a temperature sweep simulation in ADS. Now what/how are you applying the Temp parameter value to your circuit to simulate the temperature dependent performance? The controls you show are only half of the set up.
what do you mean half of the setup? I have temperature sweep from 0C to 400C with step of 100C already, right?

The temperature variable that you are sweeping now has to be applied to a component parameter to perform temperature dependent simulation. You are controlling the temperature variation but what is changing temperature with this? Something in the schematic needs to know it is changing temperature.

Status
Not open for further replies.