Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is the tranfer function of two figure same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

huojinsi

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone:
The transfer function of figure14 (a) is H(s)=(Rf/Ri)*1/(1+sRfCf). Does the figure14 (b) has the same transfer function as figure14 (a) ? If the same, the Rd have what effect?
Pls explain. Thks in advance!
[/img]

I think they are same transfer func.
Rb is to adjust DC operating point, it doesn't affect ac performance.

I Can't believe somebody asks such kind of question and, furthermore, there are some body who replies.

It would take less than 5 minutes to caculate the transfer function of such schematics. I guess preparing the images and posting takes more than that.

What's the sense of asking others if both circuits have the same transfer or not. Do you think others just guess it? If you're thinking to work in Electronics, get used to do your job on your own. Obviously, you can ask for advice, propose solutions and ask the others if according to their experience there are some kind of tricks or whatever, but don't ask us to do something that you're supposed to do.

You are just asking others to make your job.

Singal transfer function (from input to output) is the same. But the loop gain is different and in reality, when real amplifier is considered, the stability will be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back