Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Inverter dc/ac - Julio/Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi... Im looking for a inverter (or UPS) schematic sinusodal or square wave > 150W . I've seen something in Nouvelle Electronique (08-51) & Electronique et loisirs (18) & Elektor (329). If anyone can help me with this I apreciate too much. ( I got many projects to change) Forgive-me my english...!

Hi Julio,
A very good reference where you can find a step by step design of power inverters is: SOLID STATE POWER CIRCUIT RCA DESIGNER'S HANDBOOK - 1971 RCA CORPORATION.
Several years ago I used this book to design a 24Vdc-110Vac 500Watts inverters and I got excellent results.

NandoPG

Hi julio

Look at hxxp://www.interq.or.jp/japan/se-inoue/e_ckt30.htm

You can change some components , like transformer , transistor, etc to mean your request.

Look at hxxp://www.edaboard.com/searchtopic54743-.html

change xx to tt

Look at hxxp://home.t-online.de/home/Wolf-GuenterG/inverter.htm

Search the forum for dc/ac, inverter, ups, etc. You can find various articles, projects and links.
I hope it help you.

Enjoy.

Regards

jackrs 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.