Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

interprocess communication in OPNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

xignalz

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am trying to do a simple sort of simulation in which i can get no. of total calls versus blocked calls and no. of trunks available.....
i have made three processors in the node model....first processor is simple_source with custom packet format(packet indicates actually a call)..when ever a packet is arrived from simple_source to processor1...it simply increments total_calls counter and checks whether a trunk is available or not...if it is available it allocates a trunk to call otherwise it increments the counter of blocked_calls...after that processor one sends the packet to processor2 where i want to free the trunk...

now here i have a problem, i want to share the available_trunks counter between two processors......can anybody help me on this....plzzzz

Which version are you using???

Status
Not open for further replies.